Visit the "Plan Information" section often, as we regularly add and update Plan features. Our recent news includes:
- Online Statements
Beginning with your third quarter 2019 statement, your statement will be available exclusively online and you will no longer receive paper statements in the mail. You can update your Communication Preferences to sign up for edelivery and receive notifications when your statements are ready to view.
If you prefer to receive paper copies of your statements, you can update your Communication Preferences online or by calling 1-800-759-7372 and selecting the PERAPlus/DC option.
- Roth option available
If your employer adopts the Roth option, you may start making tax-paid contributions. See the Roth fact sheet and comparison chart for additional information
- All employees of a PERA employer are eligible to participate in the PERAPlus 401(k) Plan, even if they are not in a PERA-covered position. (Independent contractors are not eligible to participate in any PERA-sponsored plan.) To enroll in the Plan, these employees should complete the 401(k) Participant Information Form available on the PERA website.
- Education and Tools – Learn about retirement planning, personal finance, and investment principles using multimedia tools.
- Plan Forms – Download plan forms in the "Forms and Publications" section under the Plan Information menu.
- Online Statement – Access your account statement online – it gives you timely and easy access to your retirement plan information.
- Click on "Back to Login"
- Enter your User ID and password then click on
"PERAPlus 401(k) Account Access."
- Once you are in the PERAPlus 401(k) Plan, choose "Statement" to generate your online statement.
- Plan feature to help you plan and make financial decisions.
You can download your Plan account information to Quicken®, the personal financial management software package. At your command, an automated link feeds current, accurate data — including balances and transactions — to the computer application. With this time-saving capability, you can plan and make decisions viewing all your investment information at once.
All you need to get started for this one-time installation is a copy of Quicken®, Internet access, and your Login ID and PERA PIN. Your Login ID for Quicken is your Social Security number@copera (example: 123456789@copera) and your PIN is the PERA PIN you have been issued.
QUICKEN Instructional Document