PERAPlus 401(k) Plan

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I request a payout at the time I terminate PERA-covered employment?

You can print a Participant Termination Notification Form located in the Forms section of this website. This form will notify the Plan that you have terminated PERA-covered employment and are eligible to withdraw your account. After the Plan receives the form, call 1-800-759-7372 and select the PERAPlus option to request a distribution of your PERAPlus 401(k) account. You are encouraged to speak with your tax professional or financial planner before deciding how to take your distribution.